2. Types of information collected
Our Company may collect various information in the normal course of business, including simple personal data. For example, we may collect information such as your e-mail address, your name, telephone, postal address, etc., which you will enter when you send a request to contact our company or a request to send you newsletters or for your profile creation on our website containing the CV you will send us.
3. Basic purpose of collecting information
4. How our company collects information
5. How your information will be used
You acknowledge and agree that our Company may use information on the main purpose for which they were collected through the Communication and / or Career page.
6. Disclosure of information
- Has the explicit consent of visitors for the disclosure of personal data.
- The provision of information is necessary because it is required by law or is required within a state of investigation or other legal, police process or proceeding from another Authority.
- The provision of information is necessary for the company to protect its rights and property, the website and / or other users of the Website
7. Sources of third parties
8. Cross-border transmission, security and storage
Our Company uses reasonable security techniques to preserve the integrity and security of information that can be used to identify a person, such as, but not limited to, secure data networks. Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including negligence, lass.gr is not responsible for any form of damage to the visitor / user of the pages, services, choices and contents of lass.gr that he / she does with on his own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof. Once your broadcast is received, our Company makes every effort to ensure the security of the information transmitted to our system. The information will be held for 6 months per article 13 paragraph 2 of GDPR.
9. Contacts, access and correction of personal data.
Our Company is committed to maintaining accurate, relevant and appropriate information for our customers and other stakeholders. You may contact us and / or request access to your information through our Data Protection Officer. Our Company will review your request in accordance with applicable privacy laws and will give you access to a copy of the information it holds about you, allowing you to exercise your access rights, objection to their processing, objection to automated download (EU) Regulation 2016/679 Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 General Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 General Regulation Protection (GDPR), unless they fail to prove there has been a failure from the Company entitled to access to information. In each case,
-the Company has the right to a reasoned refusal or non-acceptance of such access. In any case, any withdrawal of consent to the collection and processing of the information shall not affect its legality until the point of collection and processing of the user’s personal data from the Website.